South Point Poker

M

mizzoudenny

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mistakenly posted this in another forum, sorry.

Would like to know the general opinion players have of the South Point poker room. Haven't been to Vegas in over a year, returning soon. Heard it rumored South Point is now considered by many to be one of the best action rooms in Vegas. How would you rate the card room?

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mistakenly posted this in another forum, sorry.

Would like to know the general opinion players have of the South Point poker room. Haven't been to Vegas in over a year, returning soon. Heard it rumored South Point is now considered by many to be one of the best action rooms in Vegas. How would you rate the card room?

I would play there, but for now...I am not traveling. It is pretty much where I want to play and then over to Aria for higher buy-ins.

All of that is put on hold for now, it seems like the best poker spot to play tourneys (probably cash games as well) that could ever be created IMO.

M

mizzoudenny

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
South Point

I would play there, but for now...I am not traveling. It is pretty much where I want to play and then over to Aria for higher buy-ins.

All of that is put on hold for now, it seems like the best poker spot to play tourneys (probably cash games as well) that could ever be created IMO.

Thanks for your input.