RAIL THREAD: Team CardsChat WSOP 2015 Little One for One Drop June 30 - July 3

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll probably play the Rio saturday 1pm 1k mega satellite. It should get a few hundred players.

Congrats on lasting the longest. Too bad none of us cashed in it.

Yeh would have been nice. I am planning to leave Friday am so binions is my last shot. Otherwise back to NY :/

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeh would have been nice. I am planning to leave Friday am so binions is my last shot. Otherwise back to NY :/

Good luck today at binions. My flight gets in tonight at 9:50. I think I'm meeting Debi (Dakota) and Matt (Scourrge) for a drink at the RIO tonight. You should join us...though I sincerely hope you cannot make it because you're running deep in the ME satty!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in the 3pm deep stack but good chance I will be available for that drink by the time you get here ;)

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck today at binions. My flight gets in tonight at 9:50. I think I'm meeting Debi (Dakota) and Matt (Scourrge) for a drink at the RIO tonight. You should join us...though I sincerely hope you cannot make it because you're running deep in the ME satty!

I might have to postpone, depending on how I feel. I've been playing so much cash on the side that my sleep is pretty off. I just woke up from a 2 hour nap so that I could try to sleep normal hours tonight. If I'm still awake I'll gladly come hang out a while, but I may not be able to stay up that late!

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I might have to postpone, depending on how I feel. I've been playing so much cash on the side that my sleep is pretty off. I just woke up from a 2 hour nap so that I could try to sleep normal hours tonight. If I'm still awake I'll gladly come hang out a while, but I may not be able to stay up that late!

No worries. Take care of you first. I'm going to RIO either way to buy in for $777 and I'll prolly have a drink either way so I'll just text you guys and we'll play it by ear. I have lots of vegas friends; im never lonely too long so don't sweat it at all.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No worries. Take care of you first. I'm going to RIO either way to buy in for $777 and I'll prolly have a drink either way so I'll just text you guys and we'll play it by ear. I have lots of vegas friends; im never lonely too long so don't sweat it at all.

I will definitely have a drink with you so text me when you get here!

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
j17l7t.jpg

Lol

Ok, so how can men get away with such displays at the table, but women can't? Where's the equality? Where's the outrage?? :D

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I seeing this right.. That carl is in the top 20?? If so that is awesome!!! Congrats and keep it going man!!!

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great run by Carl. also great job by Jacki in the 777

DKnucklesFerg

DKnucklesFerg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ty everyone..it was a fun event..i busted early..again. Id much rather deal with CC than these other dolts. See you guys in Cherokee or Florida or somewhere. It was nice meeting some of the pple i didnt know already. Gl to all

WSOP