One Question About Registering Real Tournaments

N

Nadriannec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm planing to attend one real poker tournament for an experience but the thing which I didnt understand is on Pokerstar, Sochi one says restricted, i can't register but says price for enroll is 3170 dollar. So I didn't understand should I play satelite first? Can't I just pay and buy my seat? Because satelite winners just getting free seat for tournament but how about if you just want to pay and enroll? How real tournaments works?

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most tournaments have direct paid access on pokerstars.
In the Tournaments option you write the name in the search and you get the desired results.
Like this:
C6pDYP6D_o.jpg
And normally you can register in.
Good luck

N

Nadriannec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most tournaments have direct paid access on Pokerstars.
In the Tournaments option you write the name in the search and you get the desired results.
Like this

yes i know but i dont want to play satellite i just want to register and if you check main page it says 3170 dolar to register but you cant

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to go through satellites to win the package that gives you access to the event. The package has value, but you have to earn it... you can't buy it, i believe, because i did not find direct access to the event.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.pokerstarslive.com/ept/sochi/

Check this link.

Hope this helps.

I'm planing to attend one real poker tournament for an experience but the thing which I didnt understand is on Pokerstar, Sochi one says restricted, i can't register but says price for enroll is 3170 dollar. So I didn't understand should I play satelite first? Can't I just pay and buy my seat? Because satelite winners just getting free seat for tournament but how about if you just want to pay and enroll? How real tournaments works?