Poker training books

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any good new poker training books about?
I ve read a few but after something different.
Or even an old classic.

G

G00fyAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here i think you should look at your play style and get books that help compliment your play....as an example when i started in tourenys i found "harrington on holdem" great for learning/understanding the math...when i went to cash games, i found phil helmuth book (play poker like the pros) very helpful (i had no concept of diagnosising and asjusting to player types at that point)..now adays i think it works better to watch twitch playere...think of what you eoyld do, and when they do something different analyze there...you are wrong (most :) ) of the time...so makes it easy to understand and learn

Brunsen superstyem/2 is another of my favorites...i fins the basics are all you need most days...and a refresher that you are following them correctly

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
You will get more updated information online.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to second that . most poker books are dated at this point. I still thumb alot of my old books. Nothing new in them and nothing I have forgotten. Cannot see myself buying poker books anymore.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know you want to read books, but IMO most are very out of date by the time they get published. I think you would get way more out of watching the pros of twitch or exploring the forums. If you insist on reading books just type in google any pros name and I'm sure you will find plenty.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sklansky and Harrington. All books as a basis.
Colin Moshman for SNG tournaments and Heads-up.
Jonathan Little for tournaments.
Nathan Williams for cash games.
All books on no limit hold'em.

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve read super systems, ace on the river, and don’t need to read anymore books on poker at this point. From now on it’s all experience driven wisdom, not just from my play but from every hand I see anywhere and everywhere.

K

karlus185

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also wanted to know good poker books so I could study and improve my game.