lincolnroyal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good afternoon guys!

I'm a professional dealer in brazil, I don't know if everyone knows, but here we follow the ADTP recommendation[Associação de Diretores de torneio de Poker].
These are the guidelines of almost every poker house in Brazil. I believe that other countries have other guidelines... Which is the one in your country... Do you know...
Talk about your country's rules and what you think of them... Let's discover how each country plays and shared knowledge...
Did you know that in Brazil you can't FAIL... Do you know what it is...

Participate as guidelines from various countries trying to translate into all languages and make it available here. If, in addition to the Cardschat community, the administration wants to participate in the project and just arrive.

lincolnroyal

lincolnroyal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Talk about an important rule... tell me one that shouldn't exist and why

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ah... so you're a Dealer, lately I've been a little angry with the Dealers, they only give me rubbish.:mad:
Ps: Just kidding, welcome to Cardschat.;):ROFLMAO:

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey! i am from Brazil too! I was reading your post and I was interested, in fact I was already looking for someone with your experience.. can we talk in private? I can call you? :)

lincolnroyal

lincolnroyal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Oh... so you're a Dealer, lately I've been a little angry with the Dealers, they just gave me garbage. :crazy:
Ps: Joking, welcome to Cardschat.;) :ROFLMAO:
hahahshahsa!! You're right, in general, dealers are ruins... The players that are good! Kkkk

Thank you I hope I can help

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy New Year everyone!! good luck and patience everyone!!

lincolnroyal

lincolnroyal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Cash games in general are the organizers themselves who give guidelines for the game... as has already been said in many places tournament and one game and cash is another... and in this sense I agree so much that all cash has its rules and that it is easy for players to understand, after all, it is another game.
As for tournaments, the ATA gives guidelines for world poker... but I don't know if they all follow... and if there is a difference that's what I want to know

Poker Rules - Poker Games