W

whitster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To play poker.

Life's laws in a nut shell. Winners........losers
the will to play another hand with a lil better sense then the last one. Poker. Live play.
These minor mistakes can cost me the game the corected mistakes. my corrected adjusted manners not to over due it when I play at my best its almost natural.. like life braking those minor mistakes can be more difficult then i thought but the quest in being the best and taking the bounty to the end has its uplifting sence of words that speaks for itself how do I improve but threw repeated era and admitted mistakes on my part the all in quits when I just needed a lil patience poker life in a nut she'll when just enough fear added with a gut feeling and impalses. that these guys are thinking I'm a robot .....lol. Damn im quick one ahead of the step and the bluff just caught up with my cards and you can't seem to win a hand cause I'm on fire . .. doesn't last forever and picking myself up and playing the hands turnarounds is the name of the game But how long can I hold it up the solid strides and stready pace my chips should stay on the rise how about my bluffs. are they a strong suit in me or a weakness overall does my stack pay the conquenses or win from the overall calls. Poker. Life's lessons and proven consepts. Pokers not just a game but lifes lessons at a given notice not to be overlooked maybe I can get all these thoughts put together and pull ahead of em and take this next tournament. . why do I call just to see where your at..... well I'll be coming back for those chips. Poker .... Live life. And play. poker.

By whitster.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mindflow. You have either lost a lot or won a lot.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure what the question is here.
Are you talking about making the same mistakes? Or about how to make better bluffs? In general I can say that as we are human it is natural to be wrong. You simply have to try to minimize errors as much as possible. But other times it happens that we think we have played badly and then when we revise the hand, we really don't play badly. Other times the opposite happens (we thought we played well but in reality it was not like that).
Greetings.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To err is human and making mistakes in poker is part of the game. The important thing is to learn whether in defeats or in victories.

Organize a Home Poker Game