Is Phil Hellmuth a donkey or a magician!

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since you can win with ATC I suppose you can be both a donkey and a highly skilled player who happens to get lucky with a junk hand. That's poker and that's why we love this game.

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since you can win with ATC I suppose you can be both a donkey and a highly skilled player who happens to get lucky with a junk hand. That's poker and that's why we love this game.
Ain't that the truth! You know this was a very funny moment! I can't help myself from laughing every time I watch the replay clip. But all jokes aside I really like how confident he was about playing this hand in the situation he was faced with.

Z

ZefaPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He got caught with this hand in the cookie jar and then realized he was too pot commited to fold so he went with it.

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He had already invested heavily in the pot with a trash hand, and could not fold, but it was nothing short of LUCK:eek:

pegasus888

pegasus888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After he invested on the pot and what he had left, he was committed to make the call,
and yes he got luck, but how many times we have the best hand and lose. Is poker baby! ha ha ha

To me, Phil is one of the greatest ever in poker!
He is a natural-born holdem. So much to learn from him.

(Taking away his cryings and calling players of idiots)

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After he invested on the pot and what he had left, he was committed to make the call,
and yes he got luck, but how many times we have the best hand and lose. Is poker baby! ha ha ha

To me, Phil is one of the greatest ever in poker!
He is a natural-born holdem. So much to learn from him.

(Taking away his cryings and calling players of idiots)
He really is a cry baby though! Like the commentators say if it was the other way around with that play all hell would have broke loose!

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on this subject specifically I prefer not to answer the question, but I think that arriving by nascar in a wsop tournament is a great idea isn't it? He definitely knows how to promote himself lol :D:D:D

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Helmuth's results speak for themselves. He understands poker like we never will.

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Helmuth's results speak for themselves. He understands poker like we never will.
For me hopefully one day I will understand the game better than Hellmuth. If you're saying you will never be like a pro or better than a pro what the point of playing the game!

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Magician. Phil knows how to play. But also draw attention to yourself.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think he is a donkey or a magician…he’s a pretty good poker player, but a rotten person…too rude and down right mean for my taste.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don’t think he is a donkey or a magician…he’s a pretty good poker player, but a rotten person…too rude and down right mean for my taste.

Full agree. If Helmutt lives in brazil, and keep saying sh*t for people at the poker tables everytime, probably his going for hospital many times...

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
These movies are an explosion of laughter. :laugh:

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.