Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good to hear from you Joe, wishing you much success & keep us posted when you can.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We'll be watching and looking forward to some interesting

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry for forgetting to keep this thread updated. It was a horrible experience. I don't know what I meant by free dinner break. I hated my table that I got moved to late in the day. They had bonded throughout the day and I was the newbie enemy with a tiny stack compared to them.

I had 80k at the start of 3k 6k There were about 1400 left and 1300 paid. One hand I raised 13k and tank folded to a 30k 3bet. They called clock during that which was reasonable.

I took 20 seconds preflop on next hand and they called clock again. It got worse after that. The players immediately were calling clock when my turn began! I haven't even looked at my hand until my action and clock was called. Floor gave me 30 second countdown then next time 25 then a couple 10 second countdowns. 5th time over he said next time he comes over for a clock I will get a 1 round penalty.

Player raised to 13k and folds around to me in the bb. Clock called immediately again by the preflop raiser! Floor was lurking nearby and with threat of 1 round penalty I felt bullied and was having panic attacks. I was miserable. I even folded aceking suited preflop from middle position when I had 35k and it was folded to me. I did not want to bubble with 1320 left so I folded. Hand went to the flop q54 and the winner showed 77 because he saw I was in agony. I also folded ace 3 kj suited kingten ace 9 during this time. Allin hands in any other tournament.

I finished the day with 20k at 4k 8k. We made the money 1 hand into the 4k 8k. In 5 hands I would have been forced allin for my small blind. It was completely unfair that other tables were allowed to stall while mine were playing quickly. It almost cost me because I probably would have lost my allin hand.

1st hand of day 4 I have 10 7 suited utg plus 1 and shove 20k and it folds around to the bb who calls with king 3 and I brick the board to finish 1295th for 15k in my 1st main event. I bought in all myself using the Venetian score of 13k.

It is very important to have a good stack when it was about 200 away from the money. I was sweating every hand for hand allin.