Live Tournament Preparation and Performance

Hey All!

This was originally posted in the Las Vegas where to stay and play thread.
But given that there's a lot of solid strategy material in the videos, it made sense to share them here.

You Tube
You Tube
You Tube
You Tube

Note: I have been studying tournament poker since 2013, and I realized very quickly that stamina and the ability to stay on one's A-B game are essential to getting results. The end of the day always has the highest stakes, and all the money is played for shorthanded and at the end of many days/hours of play.

Given that the return on investment comes from being able to reach the top paying spots, having a gameplan to be sharp when that happens is essential for long run success.

I've also got a couple of older videos that feel appropriate to share. One for Live and one for Online. (I'm a bit of a junkie for the fundamentals, and i find that even though a lot of this stuff is obvious, that being reminded of it makes such a huge difference)

You Tube

You Tube

Hope this helps you out with your live events. If you've got any questions please feel free to post them in this thread. This is a topic that I am HUGELY passionate about Live Tournament Preparation and Performance