Live tournament

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how you will behave if you get to the same table with D.Negreanu, N.Bodziakouski,Ph. Ivy and many other players?

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably a part of me would be excited: like meeting a celebrity. Of course I wouldn't openly show it and I'll try to play some tough poker.
Also, I am probably a bigger threat to the pro than most may believe and it isn't because I am so good at poker (I'd be a pro too if I was at their level), it is because:
- they probably know nothing about me or my play style, but I know theirs.
- one sitting at the table is a very small sample and I could easily get luckier than them, so there is no reason to fear them completely out playing me (unless I'm super obvious/exploitable).

In summary, I'd probably still play my normal game: but my "A game" and enjoy the moment.

M

MyPokerCoaching

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely remember the first time I sat down with Vanesa Selbst and knowing how aggressive she is, I simply wanted to bluff her in a huge pot.

When I had a chance, I pulled the trigger and fired all streets after raising her on the flop until after tanking for quite some time she said I think you got me and called :D

From that time, I just try to stick with my standard play.

Organize a Home Poker Game