Live poker tournament post covid-19

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think will be the immediate future of live poker tournaments?

How can we be responsible and stay healthy?

:confused:

_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not looking good, maybe will see a few sit-n-gos, but multi-table is at least 6 months away if not longer

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they can be possible, taking hygiene and health measures, such as disinfecting cards, gel alcohol on the tables, use of chinstraps and some other things

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not looking good, maybe will see a few sit-n-gos, but multi-table is at least 6 months away if not longer

I agree. I think it's difficult to try to control a crowd who are not used to distancing themselves from each other.

Sad but true..:(

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The immediate future is for major events to be played online

It is impossible to maintain proper social distance with 9-10 players and a dealer seated in close proximity passing around chips and cards

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they can be possible, taking hygiene and health measures, such as disinfecting cards, gel alcohol on the tables, use of chinstraps and some other things

It's probably a little bit more complicated than that. I think they'll reduce to 4 the maximum number of players per table.

I hope I'm wrong .:icon_pale

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's probably a little bit more complicated than that. I think they'll reduce to 4 the maximum number of players per table.

I hope I'm wrong .:icon_pale
Obviously if I didn't say it was something simple but I don't see it as something impossible

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The immediate future is for major events to be played online

It is impossible to maintain proper social distance with 9-10 players and a dealer seated in close proximity passing around chips and cards

I totally agree. It will be a little bit boring but I think it's one of the most responsible things we can do. At least for a while.

Organize a Home Poker Game