Live Poker

Grafiti7

Grafiti7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Three time a week there is tournament in NL holdem. Tuesday buy inn 30e , thursday buy inn 50e , and saturday 44e. I went in tuesday with my girl and win the tournament ( 21 players). I also go at thursday and win the tournament( 25 players)

And I will never forget saturday , went with my girl.....final result , she and me play heads up, we win the tournent, so i took three in the row..It was good feeling for sure.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is great !!!))) and even with a girl ..)))
good luck and continue to bro ...))))
:icon_shak

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You and your girlfriend are good players . Congratulations! Keep going and get best winnings.

DeeNice002

DeeNice002

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow that is awesome. I am praying to find a soul mate who loves poker as much as i do. Cheers

K

kygamblr09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats its always a great feeling to win 1 tourney but 3 has to be awesome. Then 2 share it with your girl is even better. Im sure now she wants to take you down on the next tourney heads up lol. Enjoy the winnings

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations friend, give continuity and probably you will win again, I've played a few live tournaments more I did not get very well, it must be because I do not know how to lie when I'm not playing, I get a little nervous and I start to sweat cold. I wish all luck to you and good luck at the tables.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Three time a week there is tournament in NL holdem. Tuesday buy inn 30e , thursday buy inn 50e , and saturday 44e. I went in tuesday with my girl and win the tournament ( 21 players). I also go at thursday and win the tournament( 25 players)

And I will never forget saturday , went with my girl.....final result , she and me play heads up, we win the tournent, so i took three in the row..It was good feeling for sure.
That is an amazing job! Just a word of advice, don't tap the tank and keep it friendly with the regs, they are who you're making the money off of :D

Grafiti7

Grafiti7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank u guys , maybe we will all be better players because of Cardschat, and because of different situation we have.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I congratulate you on your success. It was necessary to write that for the tournament in detail. What is the entrance to the tournament and prizes.

Grafiti7

Grafiti7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I already wrote the buy in, and every time it was like 30 players not more , and also important thing is that u can make re_entry 2 times, so prices is depend on that..but its nice, good poker, everybod watch for their own chips, there are also a couple people who are on vacation from others country, and they also play..

N

notahead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice wins and congratulations on the run good hope it continues for you

Organize a Home Poker Game