Live game (talk shop)

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Live games are not realistic for quite awhile, but we can still talk shop, so lets talk shop:)

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you buy what things gggg
Well as unpractical and expensive as it may be I actually want a runitonce hoodie :) I hear they are super comfortable.

I have a black Nike hat, something about Nike hats fit perfectly and help me get in the zone. I think it’s from past years playing sports where I would be very focused.

I didn’t mean the tread to be about buying things, just a phrase for let’s talk about live games :)

Do you have a seat preference?

Last edited:
Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm back to playing local games a couple of nights a week.
I prefer seat 10 whenever I get a chance to open a table, after that I try to find either the most active player to sit to their left or sit to the right of a mega-nit.

I try to support vloggers when I get a chance. I have a Detroit Poker t-shirt, a couple of Brad Owen ones and a handful of CC shirts.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will still be quite some time before I am comfortable enough to play live...at this time, Canadians cannot cross the border by car (I live 90 minutes from Niagara Falls and played at Seneca Niagara 4 - 5 times a year) and I would not get onto a plane yet to go to Las Vegas (I am having Vegas withdrawal symptoms). But when I do get back to it, I like to play at tables that are quite loose. Yes, it will happen that a player with horrible cards sucks out on you, but in the long run, for a conservative player like me, I will end up with that one huge hand that pays for the entire session.

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games