Live Game Chip and card Skills

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I bought 4 DVDS from this Chip and Card stunt dude Rich Ferguson...I don't have time right now to watch them and learn the tactics...but since I have the DVDS collecting dust (not that I want them to..just have no time) I wonder if anyone has invested time in developing these skills?

By the cover of the DVDS you can use many tactics to intimidate players, or just simply just show off to be slick.
I swear I need 40hr days..and never need sleep:)

Werd.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My pulse is terrible but I was happy when I learned make the Knuckle Roll with both hands, I have seen several doing it but the best one for me is Rich Ferguson.
Greetings.

A

Auswa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Took me few hours to finally do a chip flick in my right hand after watching a chip flick video on youtube. 8 months later I can do it quite well, doing it mutiple times over and over and with 3,4,5,6 chips in my hand.

Left hand chip flick is a little rusty and the chips fall out of my hand alot of the time. Need more practice with that.

Learn't the chip shuffle just by trying it and observation of players doing it on tv and at the live table. Can do 2 stacks of chips up to like 10 in each and shuffle them all.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My pulse is terrible but I was happy when I learned make the Knuckle Roll with both hands, I have seen several doing it but the best one for me is Rich Ferguson.
Greetings.

I can only do the Knuckle Roll decently with my dominant hand, but Rich Ferguson was one of the sources for me learning this technique (I watched several videos from several people on how to do some chip and card "tricks" so I can find the method of explanation that works best for me).

I still have trouble shuffling stacks of chips though :D

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games