Learn to play online

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings to all fellow pokerplayers,

I am accustomed to play live poker. Now, I am playing online because of the lockdown and I have to say that I kinda like it. I noticed that the way people play on live is completely different from the way people play online. How can I adapt myself, are there some tips you can give to me?

Thank you fellow pokerplayers

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One thing I can say is live players and not as good as online players are. The online play is a lot harder to play. I would suggest playing a little tighter until you get more comfortable playing online and open up more once your ready. Dont open up to many tables. Many players online will play 4 to 20 tables. If you do this you will have a lot of issues. Once you ready to play more just do one more at a time as you feel more comfortable playing this way. FYI, no matter how good you are as you play more tables your win rate will drop so dont over do it.

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Online is definitely going to be tougher than live, because the players are much better. I suggest you try to learn as much as possible about the theory of the game.