Kitchener home game

kwsteve

kwsteve

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello players,

Now that most of us here in Ontario are vaccinated and Covid is somewhat under control, I'm trying to revive my homegame. Looking to expand the player roster. The game runs Thursday nights starting at 8pm. If you live around Waterloo region and interested in $1/2 NL holdem then PM me for more details.

Thanks,
Steve

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, just incase you are interested as you are from the area, there is a charity auction running on pokerstars for 2021 KW Legacy Charity Poker Tournament

For your $100 entry fee, you get:
  • Entry to the poker tournament
  • Meal kit for 2 from the Fat Sparrow Group, Stockyards beer, Moxies dessert, $10 off Factory Shoe
  • Participation in the facilitated talk about Stress and Mindfulness
[FONT=Neue Plak, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2021-kw...t-tickets-182994721137?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch

I'm thinking of joining, just gotta check the dates, I think prizes are gift cards for restaurants or something...and supporting the cause

52cards

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Home Game

Hi Steve,

I am vaccinated, live in Waterloo, and would be interested in playing. Please let me know if you are still looking for players.

Best regards,

Tom

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games