Just want to have a patch :D

C

canfoldaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play tournament poker in one of our local poker club. I always see people who wears patch with a company name. What is the advantage of having that? Besides I also want to have a patch. Do you think what is the requirements of cardschat if I want to play in our local tournament with a cardschat patch? :D I just want to have a patch while playing :DDD

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play tournament poker in one of our local poker club. I always see people who wears patch with a company name. What is the advantage of having that? Besides I also want to have a patch. Do you think what is the requirements of cardschat if I want to play in our local tournament with a cardschat patch? :D I just want to have a patch while playing :DDD
hi hi canfoldaces
if you mean the badges poker players wear naming a poker site when they play on stream or tv? it is a result of being hired as ambassadors for the poker site, i believe it called being sponsored
these players are under a contract with rules & receive monies and/or other benefits

i think it so exciting that you wish play in public adorned with a cardschat logo!!
what wonderful advertising for our community, you like do this for free, yes?
best you contact the leaders here and volunteer, see what they determine?
what a wonderful idea, perhaps cardschat market these badges for make revenue and players can advertise the community!

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Arrrgghhh!!!, Ye missed the boat, me matey.

98ec0dd4f46d3eaf1db931e5dadce88b.png

:D

Last edited:
C

canfoldaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi hi canfoldaces
if you mean the badges poker players wear naming a poker site when they play on stream or tv? it is a result of being hired as ambassadors for the poker site, i believe it called being sponsored
these players are under a contract with rules & receive monies and/or other benefits

i think it so exciting that you wish play in public adorned with a cardschat logo!!
what wonderful advertising for our community, you like do this for free, yes?
best you contact the leaders here and volunteer, see what they determine?
what a wonderful idea, perhaps cardschat market these badges for make revenue and players can advertise the community!

You got it right! I am not asking for anything. I just want to play with patch on my shoulder. I think it also boost my confidence and also make other players respect me cause I have a patch

C

canfoldaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These ones are only available on the week leading up to International talk like a pirate day.

You said you wanted a patch. :D

81b820559c9ba73f20481dffedc48063.png

HAHAHAHA ofcourse not that one!!!

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These ones are only available on the week leading up to International talk like a pirate day.
You said you wanted a patch. :D
81b820559c9ba73f20481dffedc48063.png

hahahahhaa

Krista falls over laughin so hard
but serious a CardsChat advertising patch, perhaps in various formats is a marvellous idea for those that play live & stream

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had the same dream. Now I won the CC hoodie thanks to the leaderboard, and I will be able to fulfill it. :)

Last edited:
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
HAHAHAHA of course not that one!!!

hahahahhaa

Krista falls over laughin so hard
but serious a CardsChat advertising patch, perhaps in various formats is a marvellous idea for those that play live & stream
On a serious note,

CardsChat merchandise can only be won in events that CardsChat puts on for us, see this thread for all the details about how to get CardsChat merchandise. --->> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/sug...9/?highlight=how+to+win+cardschat+merchandise

:top: