OnasOO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You just won't believe how stupid mistakes I've made in the last few games(((
24 people left, I have 1,100,000 chips, in 3rd place. On the table there is a king queen seven 3 and 2. I have a king 8. I went for everything:(((( second place tied :( My heart stopped :( He had 33
Well, that's why! Why didn't I just check!!!!!
Of course, I entered the prizes, but it’s a pain!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for that throughout report with all the details. I can almost feel like i was there now and i truly feel with u 😥

Last edited:
PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try looking at Scotty Nguyen's 2007 wsop Main Event blunder. Chip leader and blundered his entire stack with top pair to Phillip Hilm's set. Mistakes happen. Question is, did you learn from it? If you get put to similar situation, will you be able to pot control? Some players make the same mistake over and over without realizing it. But you are realizing your mistakes, which is important to becoming a better player.
You still cashed and congrats on going deep. I know its not as satisfying as winning the tournament but every player in this tournament who didnt cash would rather be in your shoes.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all think the same thing when we lose a big pot, everyone makes mistakes and looks back and says "I am an idiot" it's
just poker for you, we are all human and we all make mistakes.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course it hurts. You did something stupid and now you will have a lesson for the future :)

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
It really hurts i feel you, Next time play carefully a king 8 is not that strong hand, But its always good to learn from your mistakes.
Good luck.

S

Smevin1982

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
We've all done it. You'll be cooler in the future and make a better decision as a result. Pot control in those situations is key. I have learnt that check call on the flop, check fold on the turn is one of the most powerful plays in keeping in tournaments. Losing chips in one hand can win you that tournament. Big folds build confidence more than anything.

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wow, it's something that even I have made those mistakes, so it's a learned injury, just take it as learning and move on.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Apparently it was a mistake, the other's game also influences, maybe the other made a good play.

We don't play alone, sometimes the other plays better or the same with a better hand

the important thing is to learn constantly

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow, when I saw the heading I thought it was from someone trying to play in Gaza or Pakistan. My bad.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Yes, you are not very lucky, your opponent’s set is always fraught with hidden danger. No one is immune from such cases

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, it happens. Especially when you are not very experienced.