How much can a good poker player earn per month and day?

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you can make $15-$25 in 3 hours on any reputable poker site. This profit can increase up to 2500 and 4500 per month
At 50NL, even part-time winners can earn around $1,000 per month. This is my personal opinion.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Forget tournaments, if you want a regular poker income you will have to play and learn to play cash games.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Well, you gotta know where the withdraw button is, and how to use it, thats for sure :D Then count your winnings :cool:

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
To play and earn money with poker, you first need to learn and learn a lot. If finances allow, you can hire a coach who adjusted your game. Patience in poker and self-control is one of the most important components of poker. In addition, the ability to analyze the game is an important fact. If you follow all this, then I think a stable income is provided per month from $500 to $1000.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think you can make $15-$25 in 3 hours on any reputable poker site. This profit can increase up to 2500 and 4500 per month
At 50NL, even part-time winners can earn around $1,000 per month. This is my personal opinion.
Somehow you'd need to be playing for 130hrs. per week, at a winrate of $8/hr. Even playing 7days /wk. that's still 18hr. 40min. per day. A player would need to be very focused to have that kind of endurance.
What is your current winrate? (typically given in bb's/100 hands for cash games... and ROI % for MTT/SnG)

Playing 50nl, 4-tabling Z00M (approx. 800 - to - 1,000 hands/hr.) with a winrate of 4bb/100. (not including rakeback), you could earn ~$20/hr.
You'd need to put in 225 hrs. per month to profit $4,500/mth.
And honestly, it's tough to break even on those tables & I'd suggest that only a small handful of players have a decent winrate on them. (rake kills!)
I personally believe that MTT's is the way to go in today's online poker world. (this is coming from a guy who has played both... but focused most of my play for the past 5years on cash tables). I don't strive to move up to higher stakes though. Dealing with variance is difficult but I believe there's a much larger % of fish on the MTT tables... ones who are making lots of mistakes and are easily exploited. On the cash tables these types are much fewer and father between (just my opinion).
I don't know about the 50nl Z00M tables (& haven't played 50nl for awhile now), but at the lower ones 5nl, 10nl, & 25nl there are some regulars who are putting in that kind of volume (on partypoker)... but even there... those tables aren't super busy all day long. There are periods in the day where there are much fewer players and would be much more difficult to get that kind of volume in.
I am personally starting an MTT challenge & hope to be profitting ~$1,500/mth from it, while playing part-time.
Isn't this the 'Live Poker' section?

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know what tournaments you play, but I've been playing daily MTT, KnockOuts, both with buy-ins of up to $5.50 and the CC Freerolls on PS and I can't win that money you say every day
I hope you win in the future, just because you can't win now doesn't mean you never will.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somehow you'd need to be playing for 130hrs. per week, at a winrate of $8/hr. Even playing 7days /wk. that's still 18hr. 40min. per day. A player would need to be very focused to have that kind of endurance.
What is your current winrate? (typically given in bb's/100 hands for cash games... and ROI % for MTT/SnG)

Playing 50nl, 4-tabling Z00M (approx. 800 - to - 1,000 hands/hr.) with a winrate of 4bb/100. (not including rakeback), you could earn ~$20/hr.
You'd need to put in 225 hrs. per month to profit $4,500/mth.
And honestly, it's tough to break even on those tables & I'd suggest that only a small handful of players have a decent winrate on them. (rake kills!)
I personally believe that MTT's is the way to go in today's online poker world. (this is coming from a guy who has played both... but focused most of my play for the past 5years on cash tables). I don't strive to move up to higher stakes though. Dealing with variance is difficult but I believe there's a much larger % of fish on the MTT tables... ones who are making lots of mistakes and are easily exploited. On the cash tables these types are much fewer and father between (just my opinion).
I don't know about the 50nl Z00M tables (& haven't played 50nl for awhile now), but at the lower ones 5nl, 10nl, & 25nl there are some regulars who are putting in that kind of volume (on Partypoker)... but even there... those tables aren't super busy all day long. There are periods in the day where there are much fewer players and would be much more difficult to get that kind of volume in.
I am personally starting an MTT challenge & hope to be profitting ~$1,500/mth from it, while playing part-time.
Isn't this the 'Live Poker' section?
You have explained everything correctly in this article, I wish you to win a lot of money in poker games

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if a great player then it depends on his initial deposit if he starts with regular freerolls then it will take much more time than the first deposit and start playing with this deposit and then I think your thoughts will be correct

J

jonas69

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker winnings are always variable in the bankroll, you can't always win, there are bad days that we lose in very well played hands, the value of a hand sometimes it is overvalued at an NLH table, so I prefer to have a minimum win range of 10 dollars a day playing aggressive.

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
If you play poker for the only goal of making money, you lost already.
you want to make a living gambling, bet on sports!

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Forget tournaments, if you want a regular poker income you will have to play and learn to play cash games.
i know a lot of good players that can be a good performer on tournaments and even better in sit and go where they can play a lot of screens. Thats is also the key point as poker as a variance if you are a good player you win profit playing a big amount of tournaments. There is no such thing like cash or tournament you will win as much as you are good to win.

zoy4749

zoy4749

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes you can earn a couple of hundred and it's not bad. if you have enough time, you can earn more, but I think poker is more entertainment than work.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
a good poker player can, in my opinion, earn up to 5000 dollars a month or more, but there are players who earn more and less depending on how luck turns

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it's not realistic to be in the black every day, you can lose 10 bucks a day for 27 days in a row, then 2 days to zero and only 1 day a month win the tournament and earn 500 bucks and you will be counted as a plus player even though you lost 27 days a month poker playing at a long distance fleeting successes and defeats should not upset a strong player set a goal and go to it a year then 10 years

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think easily over $1000 a month. As a beginner, I can earn $300 a month.

Jorgesq7

Jorgesq7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're really good and play those levels you can win about 50 a day I think

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nothing is impossible, just take a chance, I play several tournaments a day, I can't win $20 every day, sometimes I get cents online, there are days when it's a little more. good luck and sucess

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
a good poker player can, in my opinion, earn up to 5000 dollars a month or more, but there are players who earn more and less depending on how luck turns
They could win $100k in 1 day if very lucky. OR.. they could lose $10k in 1 day.