Home Game

E

Eidde4891

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is a good size home game to have? We have about 9 people who are interested in holdem. Nobody is looking to play for huge stakes. What is fun, yet somewhat profitable size home game?

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
cardschat has it all cover gl in your homegame

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What is a good size home game to have? We have about 9 people who are interested in holdem. Nobody is looking to play for huge stakes. What is fun, yet somewhat profitable size home game?

Was going to send you some links for free Tournaments Management Software but looks like CardsChat has everything you need so instead will give you a friendly reminder that we are still in the midst of a pandemic. Choose your players wisely, all it takes is for one irresponsible person to infect you all, and do wear masks it’s safer and will help stop giving away tells. :)

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me and my friends play every Sunday there is 8 of us

We always play £10 in 1st place gets £40 and second gets £20 and 3rd there money back

It's usually more about the fun and having a few drinks and laughs with the guys than it is about the winner but saying that winning is nice

Good luck out there

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh and the other £10 usually pays for a bottle of something or cigars lol

Good luck out there

E

Eidde4891

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh and the other £10 usually pays for a bottle of something or cigars lol

Good luck out there
That is a great idea. Never thought about a non monetary prize for when you didnt cash. Definitely gonna use that idea. Thank you!

E

Eidde4891

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Was going to send you some links for free Tournaments Management Software but looks like CardsChat has everything you need so instead will give you a friendly reminder that we are still in the midst of a pandemic. Choose your players wisely, all it takes is for one irresponsible person to infect you all, and do wear masks it’s safer and will help stop giving away tells. :)

Absolutely masks are a must. With three small kids in the house. I dont wanna take any chances. I do like the mask for blocking tells. They all say my mouth moves a certain way when I'm bluffing. Lol.

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games