Have you ever played on streaming table?

M

Maggio_A

Rock Star
Total posts
Hi guys :)
I was wondering if you ever had a chance to play on streaming table, how did you feel? Did you were more stressed than usually? Or you get so deep into game that you didn´t "notice" at all? Since people who were watching see all your cards, did you blaf less? Or more? :)
Thanks for answers :)

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
I haven't had this opportunity yet, but I know it impacts how people play. For instance, no one wants to be bluffed "on tv" so perhaps they might tighten up or play more straight-forward poker. I'd like to play on a streaming table if I get the chance (I'm newer to poker) someday soon :)

M

Maggio_A

Rock Star
Total posts
I really hope that you will get on a streaming table once and then you will really tell me if it makes that different :) :)

Thiagon

Thiagon

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
BR
Never played!
But surely having people watching and analyzing my decisions would interfere with my concentration.
I would like to try.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Total posts
Awards
BR
No, I never played on the streaming table, but I would definitely be a little tense and play with fear of making some stupid move and everyone watch and laugh.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
I think it really would affect your play because you'd feel the need to defend all your moves to the people in the chat

S

samsonand

Visionary
Total posts

no the truth not until today I never played in one of those transmission tables, I hope one day yes

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Martin

Martin

Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
The only one I actually know about and watched was one time when Evan played in one of our buy ins, it was a lot of fun and interesting at the same time. I have played on other tables at times with regular streamers but have no idea if they were streaming at that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brololop

Brololop

Rising Star
Total posts
I didn't play, but there seems to be a time delay in the broadcast (like half an hour)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
I was on one but it really did not make any difference to my play. I was on for only a few hands before getting moved.

That being said I have been on several games there were on radio streams over the years including the one day I won a seat to my 1st wsop. It did not make me nervous but it was interesting to hear the thoughts about my play.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Total posts
Until today I never played on a transmission table, the truth is I don't know what it feels like, surely a little nervous because you imagine how many people are watching you and the mistakes you make