Have you ever been in a fight in a live poker game? How was it?

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Ive been twice and both times was because one of the players was laughing when at the other, was kind of fun lol.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only once I remember, a lot of heated words exchanged many times but @ the Borgata in Antlantic City on night. Guy across from me was drunk and belligerent, and had been arguing with the guy to his right.

That soon escalated to Drunk guy throwing fists to the guy he was arguing with, and a bunch of players grabbing or covering their chips (depending on how many they had). Security came and walked the drunk guy out.

Was glad it ended quick as was the table.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just missed one once
sitting in between two guys who, as soon as I left, went at it
it was a Saturday night. Monday morning at work....
one guy is missing, one guy has stitches on his face, the guy who tried to break it up is limping, and all I could think was.....glad I missed it, I was in between that first punch

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not really a fight , but i was on a lot of verbal fights, that always happens poker is like that, is like a war

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have seen several people tossed from homegames.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not in a poker game,only had a couple and they pushed and pushed....and pushed,then copped it.More of a spiritual fighter.God is the strength of my arm and the arm of my strength,for that i hope to be eternally thankful.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of players who behave badly at a poker table, but I never got into trouble.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luckily, I have never been at a table when an altercation turned physical. Witnessed many verbal abuse occurrences, but no actual fighting.

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw this one drink dude making fun of the short stack (the drunk dude was pretty deep) this was a tournament, the short stack had enough, got up from his chair and knocked the drunk out of his chair, immediately the short stack got back to his seat and started playing the next hand like nothing happened.

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games