• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

First Royal Live

trentonlf

trentonlf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was playing in a local free tourney at a table of 9 players.

blinds 50/100
position-button
cards 10 J clubs

no one raised pre flop and everyone called except one person so when it came to me i called as i like this hand with no raise. Flop about floored me Q K A clubs, could not believe it. Checks around to me so i check also. Next card A hearts. Checks around i check again. Last card A spades, crazy flop lol.

Lady in 3 seats behind me bets 100, i raise 1K(she only had 1200), she moves all in and flips over her A grinning, i flip over my Royal and she just stares.

Did not win the tourney unfortunately, but could not believe i hit a Royal flush and beat 4 aces at the same time.

Im sure ill never see something like that again, but man i tell you i had goose bumps after that hand lol.

g/l

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
congrats on the royal flush,i havent done that yet,got a couple of straight flushes though, maybe this is your lucky streak and you should be playing for big money, lol, well congrats and i hop[e you do it again>>buckster436:biggrin:

P

Poker Player 100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bull shit you didnt get the royal:shot:

trentonlf

trentonlf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL, swear i did. i know poker players are all liars ;) but this is the honest truth. trust me i never thought it would happen to me

g/l

P

Poker Player 100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well.

Ure a fool for not winning tho.lol

Better luck next time

:bike:

trentonlf

trentonlf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did not win the tourney as i got sucked out on by a flush draw. had AK off suit, raise before flop 3 callers, flop comes K 9 3 two hearts. everyone checks to me i move all in and have one caller with 8 10 hearts (did not understand why he was in the hand to begin with) and he hit a heart on the river :(

oh well lol

g/l

C

colin_147

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats, I havent managed to hit the Royal yet

Shame more ppl didnt stay in the hand!

P

Poker Player 100