old farts at live table

D

duretsie444

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after watching a few live streams such as live at the bike and poker after dark, the old farts who play on those streams come off as miserable sore losers when they lose a pot or get stacked. Two in particular are Uncle Abe and Bob Bright. Not once do they say nice hand to their opponent after they lose. When they win they are all smiles like a child. There was one episode where Garret Edelstein lost a big pot to Bob Bright on poker after dark. Garret is a class act whether he wins or loses. He gave Bright a fist pump after Garret lost and Bright smiled and hesitant fist pumped him back because a fist pump is like something new to him. I guarantee he wouldnt have fist pump Garret if he lost the pot to him He would have sulked like the old rich fart he is

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after watching a few live streams such as live at the bike and poker after dark, the old farts who play on those streams come off as miserable sore losers when they lose a pot or get stacked. Two in particular are Uncle Abe and Bob Bright. Not once do they say nice hand to their opponent after they lose. When they win they are all smiles like a child. There was one episode where Garret Edelstein lost a big pot to Bob Bright on poker after dark. Garret is a class act whether he wins or loses. He gave Bright a fist pump after Garret lost and Bright smiled and hesitant fist pumped him back because a fist pump is like something new to him. I guarantee he wouldnt have fist pump Garret if he lost the pot to him He would have sulked like the old rich fart he is

HAHA Lmao My Dad Used to use the "OLD FART" term when talking about my Grandfather on my Mothers side of the Family lol...

Wow is that still a term used by the general population?

I Suppose Poker is like Golf, people can turn Pro at any age...

I know what you mean about some people being Bad winners as well as some being Bad losers...

Take it with a pinch of salt as i do when opponents have had a bad run... laugh at them loudly !!!

Tilt is only round the corner... lol

Organize a Home Poker Game