luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Maybe Negreanu lost those 2 million in 2023 with the intention, we know nothing about his secret plans!

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
lol
probably gonna watch that movie anytime soon XD
God bless

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's a mutant in disguise!
When I saw the scene coming for him, and I went looking for gambit, for a moment I thought he was playing the role of gambit.🤣

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Guys, I had never noticed Daniel Negreanu's participation in X-Man Origins! He's there handing over all the chips to Gambit, priceless!🤣
Totally forgot about that, remember he mentioned it in an interview back then so went looking at the time. Was like a snippet within the scene lol... Wondered how much that cameo cost lol

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
He plays recklessly , very aggressively . He tries to stay on the top of all poker players, although he is not as good as they are in terms of gto gameplay strategies or good use of solvers and analytical tools , software , AI . New generation players have all these new tools , older school players like helmuth or negreanu struggle to follow up ,

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Guys, I had never noticed Daniel Negreanu's participation in X-Man Origins! He's there handing over all the chips to Gambit, priceless!🤣
I'm a huge Marvel fan and completely missed that cameo haha wow.
I must have looked away from the screen during this exact scene lol

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Daniel is a mutant too. His mutation allows him to see his hand....

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
He plays recklessly , very aggressively . He tries to stay on the top of all poker players, although he is not as good as they are in terms of gto gameplay strategies or good use of solvers and analytical tools , software , AI . New generation players have all these new tools , older school players like helmuth or negreanu struggle to follow up ,
Yes- he is on top, but new legends Born, lean here and soon... Daniel must be prepared to loose more often 😁
Daniel I do a lot of work to Play at the same table and win all Your chips 😉🤭

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Damn I've watched so many years ago, didint know him back then! That's really cool, thanks for sharing.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
its nice to have employment in Hollywood once the poker money train starts to run a bit slower.