Current Live Play in Covid Environment

O

ozrock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all are experiencing the fallout from Covid and the effect it has had on live poker play. At the same time, some areas of the country are opening up compared to other areas. I've had the opportunity to play in various rooms around the country. I'm curious as to what everyone is experiencing when it comes to live play and protection from Covid in rooms around the country. Plastic dividers, masks, other safety measures; or is it getting back to what was once "normal." Will it ever get back to normal so we can all sit down and enjoy an evening of poker without having to jump through a bunch of hoops?

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am sure that over time the situation will return to normal, but this will probably take more than one year. All we can do now is be careful and follow all necessary safety precautions.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Live poker has suffered and still has but I believe that next year will be much better and will return to normal

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How tired of all this. In my opinion, it is not even clear what else the government needs to do to return the situation to its previous state. It seems that even the vaccination campaign will not correct this situation. Perhaps this disease has not yet been thoroughly studied. And if this is so, then probably another 10 years should pass to calm down. And so, during this entire period, any restrictions will be periodically introduced or canceled.

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch Organize a Home Poker Game