Colossus 2024

Tressie2019

Tressie2019

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Can someone explain to me how the colossus works. I've never played in it before and Want to make sure I schedule enough days if i'm lucky enough to go to distance😊

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can someone explain to me how the colossus works. I've never played in it before and Want to make sure I schedule enough days if i'm lucky enough to go to distance😊
@Tammy @Debi I'm sure these Cardschat ladies could point you in the right direction.

&... Welcome to Cardschat!!!

IADaveMark

IADaveMark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
It's simply a very large poker tournament. Not sure what the confusion is.

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they have 3 day 1's........ Day 2 wont be until monday..........Day 1 is Friday, Sat and sunday.......Day 2 monday, ......most likely tuesday would be the final day....possible wednesday

huge event....but very well ran

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Above...sorry i forgot to quote it

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a fun event and a great way to play in a wsop bracelet event without shelling out a ton of cash. You can start your Day 1 on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

I will play all 3 days if I need to - but hoping to make Day 2 before Sunday.

Tressie2019

Tressie2019

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
It is a fun event and a great way to play in a WSOP bracelet event without shelling out a ton of cash. You can start your Day 1 on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

I will play all 3 days if I need to - but hoping to make Day 2 before Sunday.
So is Sunday the play to the end day or do you return for a "final" day?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So is Sunday the play to the end day or do you return for a "final" day?
As they explained, its a phase tournament. Phase 1 is run on friday, saturday and sunday. Players surviving with chips will progress to phase 2, which is run on monday and possibly not ending until tuesday. If you bust in phase 1, you can play another phase 1, if more are still to come. So you could in theory play friday and bust. Then play again saturday and bust. And finally play on sunday and this time survive with chips, which you then carry with you to phase 2 on monday.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to be prepared to play through Tuesday if you enter this event - that will be the final table.