Cheating

A

abbershey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is nieve to think that people would cheat a poker especially if there is big money involved. It seems to me that it would be very easy to do. A few pre-arranged plans Signals and no one would ever be able to prove it. I suspect this is something that i ran into this last weekend while. There was a group of guys that sat down and they were winning pretty good, One player called one of them out on how he was holding his cards . His friend sitting next to him could clearly see his cards. And when confronted he said no but it was also seen by another player, What do you people think about it ?

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you talking about playing at home or live? Because for sure that if you're playing live, that would be detected sooner or later, if you played in a regular house.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheating has and will continue to exist at any form of gaming that has a potential prize. I personally think that integrity is a large part of being a player of the game and will continue to have it as long as I play.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is nieve to think that people would cheat a poker especially if there is big money involved. It seems to me that it would be very easy to do. A few pre-arranged plans Signals and no one would ever be able to prove it. I suspect this is something that i ran into this last weekend while. There was a group of guys that sat down and they were winning pretty good, One player called one of them out on how he was holding his cards . His friend sitting next to him could clearly see his cards. And when confronted he said no but it was also seen by another player, What do you people think about it ?

Any time money is involved you will find cheaters and thief's..... People suck.