martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In live televised tournaments, they should prohibit any electronic device at the table such as telephone headphones, and even when the hand is live and they are being transmitted they could have a vibrating receiver, in some device attached to the body, to know if they can play or not or bet or fold

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In particular to play online I love laptops more than the phone, undoubtedly

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well, this is purely for an amateur, watching broadcasts on TV, I often see how top players sit with gadgets and still manage to play there, as for me it's more for PR, if you are serious about the game, then nothing should distract you. I can say for myself that playing 2 tournaments on one monitor already feels a little uncomfortable

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In live televised tournaments, they should prohibit any electronic device at the table such as telephone headphones, and even when the hand is live and they are being transmitted they could have a vibrating receiver, in some device attached to the body, to know if they can play or not or bet or fold
I think that video tables are often broadcast with a delay, so I personally do not see the need to ban gadgets about the time of tournaments, as for me, the main role in a live tournament is played by psychology and observation of opponents

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive seen players taking notes, listening to music, watching videos,,

personally, I will listen to music, Sometimes.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mostly phones are a distraction. Every one has OCD .

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like cellphone for me... I don't have one hehehe, but I really don't care if somebody use during the game and respect the others at the table.

turrui262

turrui262

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for sure the good old tablet, he only uses it for the game, and nobody keeps sending msg disturbing