dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Totally agree, I agree with banning cell phone use at live Poker tables. Using a phone in parallel is disrespectful to your opponents and is largely bad for your opponent's experience at the live Poker table.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It would be perfect if the use of phones at the tables were prohibited. It is really annoying, those people who are taking photos and videos bother the participation of the other players in my opinion.

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In my humble opinion cell phones should be set to quiet mode, just for an emergency and if someone gets called and needs to speak, he has to sit out and take some distance from the tables.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once had a guy to my left play his hand 3 times, before I had acted, because he was totally distracted with his phone. I found this to be both annoying and rude. On the other hand, most people are able to use their phones in moderation, while maintaining respectful social awareness of other players. So I'm not completely against it.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cell phones have become a big problem every where i am in my late sixty's and dont need that thing to get threw the day.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
I would ban the use of the phone during a live game. At least I wouldn't want my opponents to use phones at the table. In my opinion, there is a break for such things, which is quite enough to make the necessary calls or reply in the messenger.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It should simply not be used at the table. If it rings ok, we don`t know what is the job of the player, emergency call, and so on,
but the player should leave the table and the blinds..
Take it in the hand and watch and handle it during the game should be forbidden.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my opinion, mobile phones should not be used at the poker table, as they can have negative consequences from other players and the gaming floor manager.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Of course, they can have phones and play poker, just turn them off!

If we are honest, fraudsters have found so many ways to cheat live and online that the phone itself is not that dangerous while playing...
And "scanning" everyone's phone before the game itself is a pain in the a$$ job - maybe just ban them in bigger tournaments. :D

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have mostly liberal and libertarian views. However a lot of devices can be used for cheating. Not just phones, also smart glasses, bracelets, watches, AR and VR helmets and so on. So maybe it would be smart to allow only primitive pre iOs, pre Android, pre Symbian devices for emergency calls to family and friends.