AMA About WSOP 2022!

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Professional Poker Player
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys! I've been playing at the new venue for wsop for a week now and think I've got most of the info you'd need. Ask me anything you're wondering about before you head out here. I'll make a video out of the most frequently asked questions :) Hope you have an amazing time and run hot!

Screen Shot 2022 06 08 at 45354 PM

Z

ZeroSyndrome

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SE
Chips
I want to know everything about single table satellites. How much? What do I win? How many? How often do they run? Where do I register?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm looking for information in advance for an extended trip to play the WSOP series in 2023. I've only been to Vegas once & stayed for 1 week. (it was a trip I'd won online, 7nights at The Palazzo & an entry to the Monster Stack). This time around I'll be 60yrs. old and would like to make a go of it (most likely during the week of the SENIOR's event... and Super Senior's as well). I want to go for between 2 to 3 weeks (possibly more... if I cash in something). I'm needing information on more affordable accommodations (big glitzy rooms with sunken living rooms isn't what I'm after... I'd prefer a small, cheap room with a mini fridge as long as it's clean & safe). Any thoughts? Thanks.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are the registration lines like this year so far?

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm looking for information in advance for an extended trip to play the WSOP series in 2023. I've only been to Vegas once & stayed for 1 week. (it was a trip I'd won online, 7nights at The Palazzo & an entry to the Monster Stack). This time around I'll be 60yrs. old and would like to make a go of it (most likely during the week of the SENIOR's event... and Super Senior's as well). I want to go for between 2 to 3 weeks (possibly more... if I cash in something). I'm needing information on more affordable accommodations (big glitzy rooms with sunken living rooms isn't what I'm after... I'd prefer a small, cheap room with a mini fridge as long as it's clean & safe). Any thoughts? Thanks.
I’ve heard good things about the Meridian and other apartments that ppl rent on Airbnb near the venue. Searching on Airbnb in advance should be your best bet especially since you have a year to find something. (I’m sorry I don’t have much of an answer on this topic. I live here so I don’t have any experience renting just for wsop. If you have Twitter, I’d ask KevMath or AllenKessler.)

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are the registration lines like this year so far?
They’re much more manageable than the past few years. As always, going during early morning hours is the best time to register without a wait :)

WSOP