J

Johnny Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well its been a few weeks now counting down the days. To be honest the last few weeks have felt like months. We are now down to 7 days for our first time going to the wsop and beautiful USA where dreams come true.

These next seven days I will be in full meditation mode to prepare the mind for Elite play of the cards and bring my A game.

On top of this also do water therapy and swimming. Its gonna be a blast! So much looking forward to a lot of players I have met playing online and social media. Hopefully making friends, long term relationships through business and this great game of Poker.

I will be on cloud ten living out my dream and truly hope this is the beginning of more oppurtunities to play again in the WSOP or anywhere in the world.

See you on the felt.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look forward to meeting you! I will be leaving in 2 days - so excited!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm leaving in 7 days as well for Vegas. I'm also getting anxious especially since I have been working a lot lately and working these next 5 days until my birthday on Saturday. I'm ready for this trip to begin!

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd love to go to the Live WSOP. But, unfortunately, I'm a little fish that's just a dream for me. Good luck!

WSOP