Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who all is playing events this year?

If you aren't playing this year do you plan on playing a series soon?

Who are you rooting hardest for of the pros playing?

What event are you most excited to follow along with?

Post here all of your 2019 wsop thoughts/hopes!

If you see me at the Rio/In Vegas feel free to say hi!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am playing in the colossus with team Cards Chat. :)

Hope Johnathan Little finally wins a bracelet and you get you 2nd Ryan.

I like following all the events thanks to Poker GO. I love when there is a big name pro at the final table since we get to see all the cards they get and play.

My hopes are simple, I would love to get my fist WSOP cash this year. Only other time I was lucky enough to play was in 2012 and I was close enough to see the payout finish line but lost my flip. :(

I do hope to see and meet you at the WSOP Ryan.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am playing in the colossus with team Cards Chat. :)

Hope Johnathan Little finally wins a bracelet and you get you 2nd Ryan.

I like following all the events thanks to Poker GO. I love when there is a big name pro at the final table since we get to see all the cards they get and play.

My hopes are simple, I would love to get my fist WSOP cash this year. Only other time I was lucky enough to play was in 2012 and I was close enough to see the payout finish line but lost my flip. :(

I do hope to see and meet you at the WSOP Ryan.
Hope to meet you there as well!

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'll be playing in The Colossus representing CardsChat as well. That's going to be my only WSOP event. May be playing in a couple of the Phamous Goliath events, too.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing in the Big 50. My first WSOP event. So pumped. Will play in some other tourneys around town the first week of June.

Ryan, I was 2 to your left in Day 1A of the RIU Reno main. It was awesome playing with you. Such a fun table. If I see you while I'm in town, I'll for sure say hi. Hope you win another bracelet this summer!

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will be playing a fullish schedule (though just NL events). Will be out early to help run some training events with School of Cards so I actually fly out to Vegas on Tuesday! And will be in town pretty much through the main event.

Especially excited for these events:
- Big 50
- Monster Stack
- Millionaire Maker
- Double Stack (the big one)
- and of course the Main Event!

It's only a few days away and I CAN'T WAIT.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love to see so many people will be representing Cardschat! I hope you guys give us updates on your tournaments as they progress. I'll be sure to look out for those threads.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am playing the Colossus with the Cardschat team, my first WSOP event. Hope to see all the CC team if we are able to arrange a dinner together on Wed. June 26th.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll be playing in The Colossus representing CardsChat as well. That's going to be my only WSOP event. May be playing in a couple of the Phamous Goliath events, too.
Awesome!

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing in the Big 50. My first WSOP event. So pumped. Will play in some other tourneys around town the first week of June.

Ryan, I was 2 to your left in Day 1A of the RIU Reno main. It was awesome playing with you. Such a fun table. If I see you while I'm in town, I'll for sure say hi. Hope you win another bracelet this summer!
RIU was a wonderful series, had a blast!

Best of luck in your first wsop! Say hi if you see me this summer.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will be playing a fullish schedule (though just NL events). Will be out early to help run some training events with School of Cards so I actually fly out to Vegas on Tuesday! And will be in town pretty much through the main event.

Especially excited for these events:
- Big 50
- Monster Stack
- Millionaire Maker
- Double Stack (the big one)
- and of course the Main Event!

It's only a few days away and I CAN'T WAIT.
Sounds like a big summer for you, best of luck!

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be playing event 53, 800 deep stack 8 handed. I was supposed to play mini main event but my schedule doesn’t allow me,( I got free time from 22-26 June) so I’m tided to this tournament only. It’s my first wsop and I hope isn’t my last. I’m from Bosnia and Herzegovina and for me is not really easy to come in US. Now I’m here and I have opportunity to play. I’m really sorry that I cannot be on colossus, and get to meet CC members. So good luck to all who’s playing and let the gods of poker be on your side

WSOP