1/3 NLH turns into bigger game style

M

MSsaintsfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, this is my first time on here and excited to be apart of these discussions.
I play alot of 1/3 NLH. Usually 100min 500 max unless table stacks are higher. Iv just started back playing consistently last May 2019and it's been up and down while getting back in the groove. It's became more consistent lately with just a couple of $1000 swings. It's usually happened when the game has a few players who are really deep stacked in their and pockets, and start playing wild until they have put about $2000 on the table and that's a good thing because it builds the stacks around the table and new players come in with half or matching the stack. Anyways, iv figured some things I had forgotten in these situations but would like to here others opinion on handling these situations when they start to happen. Also not particularly when there are only one . twplayer usually two or so.
Thanks and look forward to the conversations.

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So as i understand you mostly play 100-500bb poker and you are annoyed when 700bb stacks start splashing their chips around.
If this is the case you are very fortunate to have such problems :)/ Sit tight and take opportunity that they present by playing too wide.
Hope this helps and GL! if this wasnt the question that you were asking please revise your text/ GLGL

M

MSsaintsfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Correction

No I play 1-3bb and the buy in is 100 min and 500 max buy in.

Top 10 Games