Zynga poker has two big blinds ?

A

Ariand12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I use Zynga poker to practice what I've learned, there is something confusing for me there which I can't figure out sometimes I see there are two big blinds when hands are dealt or two big blinds with (B) and 1 small blinds with (c), how dose this work ? Shouldn't it be just 1 of each ?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe they are using the new form in which the big blind antes for the other players. They often do this live now to help speed things up. So, for example, if you are playing and the blinds are 10/20 with a 2 ante, they may make it 10/20 with a 20 big blind ante. So it is still 20 to call the big blind, the other 20 is the ante for all players instead of them all tossing in 2. No confusion that way or waiting to make sure everyone antes.

Make sense?

A

Ariand12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe they are using the new form in which the big blind antes for the other players. They often do this live now to help speed things up. So, for example, if you are playing and the blinds are 10/20 with a 2 ante, they may make it 10/20 with a 20 big blind ante. So it is still 20 to call the big blind, the other 20 is the ante for all players instead of them all tossing in 2. No confusion that way or waiting to make sure everyone antes.

Make sense?
Okay but still it happens every once in a while not all the time, do you recommend any other App to practice on which is closer to realitlly the tables are also 5 players but online usually is 6 and 9.

Thanks for the reply

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will never get a true read on your level of poker playing with "play" money,,,,player's just won't react the same as player's playing with real money,,,, i would't waste any more of your time with Zynga,,,, :)

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's so hard to practice with no money poker so I just go for micro stakes.

The problem is that the players there just don't play realistic poker, they just go all in all the damn time with no care in the world.

A

Ariand12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You will never get a true read on your level of poker playing with "play" money,,,,player's just won't react the same as player's playing with real money,,,, i would't waste any more of your time with Zynga,,,, :)
True but when you go on high stake tables you sometimes meet players who take it seriously, still it's better to practice with real money as you mentioned.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best practice you can get for free is definitely the cardschat freerolls. Here you go up against people that wanna improve their game similar too you so it's a wonderful and challenging environment to get better at.

A

Ariand12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best practice you can get for free is definitely the cardschat Freerolls. Here you go up against people that wanna improve their game similar too you so it's a wonderful and challenging environment to get better at.
Hey that sounds great what is it ? Where can I find it?

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like zynha poker :) no real money no problems. :)