Your poker styles.

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The choice of the game depends on how you configured, for example, I often like to play aggressively but it happens and vice versa. It all depends on my mood

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play tight, I think I'm not good enough to play loose and aggressive

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to mix my play style to keep my opponents scratching their heads. A couple days ago went to my friendly home game and by mixing my style within the first 20 mins I had so many chips in front of me they wouldn't fit in my racks and they made me chip up. On one hand I made a crazy raise with pocket 4's the next hand I flopped the nut flush and did the slow play and caught 2 fish. The first 20 mins let me set the tone for the whole game for they were scared bet most of the game. And by the way, yes I won.:D:D

HaKaPu

HaKaPu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer a passive game, but during the game I combine passive and aggressive.

P

PeedroZack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends of the type of game and the phease of the tournament

2Rockets2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me

You play poker. The question is, in what style you feel better. Which style is preferable for you, loose or tight? :pcguru:
I think a tight aggressive style is best early in tournament play is best how ever you must be able to play semi loose i tend to play tight in tournaments and a little looser in cash games

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You play poker. The question is, in what style you feel better. Which style is preferable for you, loose or tight? :pcguru:

It depends on what table you play. You can't play the same way on every table because one table will be throwing chips away while others playing tight. I'm always adjusting my game play to fit in with the table.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont have a fixed style, I try to adapt to the type of tournament, to the table and to a determined player. I like the tight-aggressive style, I feel very comfortable playing like that, but it varies a lot according to the environment.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general, for micro MTTs, I play:

TAG deep stack.
Loose-TAG med stack.
LAG low stack.

nop9gok

nop9gok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Playing aggressively is beneficial if I want to get to the final table, but when the card is not distributed, I’ll fly to the prizes. Where is the mistake

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's not a good idea to use only one style.Iit is optimal if we use both or more,
I think, the only way we can play against a style of play, if we master it. Versatile players are also the most successful ones.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a tight game because if I play loose, I will lose chips and to put you on tilt.

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play loose you loose chips if you play tight you become tight on chips. The only way to gain chips is to rake them and that's what poker rooms are doing :)

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight v loose and loose v tight , but this can only be applied when your at a table long enough to work out whos , who .

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aggressive, as the saying goes the best defense is the attack

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I play loose when i have a lot of chips. I play tight when i have small number of chips left. Other than that i play a flexible style. I would prefer to say it as free style. Sometimes loose, sometimes tight or sometimes in between these two.

However, everything depends on my surroundings. What other players were doing is the main factor which i consider before going into any kind of action. And that decides my style of play.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to vary according to the stage of the tournament and profile of the players at the table (When I have time for make this :) due to short bank of time, several tables...) But overall, agressive. :rock: