You win few bucks, what you have to do?

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bankroll management is for wimps, you need to bet everything on one spin hoping to get jackpot..

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll management is for wimps, you need to bet everything on one spin hoping to get jackpot..
I disagree with you. In poker you need to manage your capital, otherwise you will lose it in one game. :deal:

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think cash games(or SNG's), because there it will be hard to lose all your bankroll. And of cause not MTT.(for MTT you should have about 100-200 dollars)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think cash games(or SNG's), because there it will be hard to lose all your bankroll. And of cause not MTT.(for MTT you should have about 100-200 dollars)

Cash games is not good to play with $20 even at 2nl you need a BR of $40+

There are a lot of MTTs that someone with $20 can play... You need a 40+ or a 100+ BI for MTTs. On PS the lowest BI is $0.11 so OP can easily play these.

As he won the $20 playing freerolls he should NOT play cash games. 1: for my reason above, not rolled for it, and 2 He is probably more used to the MTT format playing only freerolls.

R

RunVovkaRun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you win $20 in freeroll, what would be your strategie to build a bankroll?

#SpinGo?
#Cashgame?
#Sit 'n go?
#MTT?

Hey Ya. Yesterday I won $ 14.5 in the freeroll kardschat .
That's thinking like them Increase to $ 50 .
This is not exactly a spin , so I think that this is not poker.
Therefore I tend to MTT or cachgame;).

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hey Ya. Yesterday I won $ 14.5 in the freeroll kardschat .
That's thinking like them Increase to $ 50 .
This is not exactly a spin , so I think that this is not poker.
Therefore I tend to MTT or cachgame;).

Congrats on your cash... I got $1.50 from that one yesterday... Which beats my $0.60 from last week :)

I wouldn't go into cash games just yet, stick with your MTTs and bink a few... GL

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This post will mostlikely get deleted like almost all of my others have, but if it were me with the bankroll I'd try 6 man sit and go's. You can build your stack pretty quickly as long as your able to walk away after a few victories and cool off until your next MTT. You can go from 5 dollar sit and go's on ACR to 30 dollar sit and go's in a few hours if you're patient. Good luck to you!

Yah... ok. LMFAO :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: