You usually do notes of villains (when you play online)?

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider extremely useful to this kind of note of our adversaries,
We managed to have a vision over as he enters each game, so in the long run we will be able to set aside a good part of the moves that he made

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good idea by the way,but I think it may take more than one Notepad ,a lot of players playing,and the player can change the tactics,for example, I constantly change tactics you won't remember my style of play

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost always, even when 6 tabling.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good idea by the way,but I think it may take more than one Notepad ,a lot of players playing,and the player can change the tactics,for example, I constantly change tactics you won't remember my style of play

Umm... Yah I will "villain is constantly changing tactics"

simple.

Actually though, regardless of whether or not you feel you're 'changing tactics', there's no doubt many ways in which you could be noted that would be of value.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im no into it :( it is minus for me i guess

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm too lazy for it. And there are so many different and every day changing players where I play. Do that rarely and only in little tournaments with constant audience.

L

locha2013

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not maked one note in my entire online poker careere. I think I would misunderstand it cos I doubt he will playing in good tourneys same way the whole time. I only take some note for myself when someone is constantly playing all in for example.

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great idea, I had not thought about it . From today I will begin to write down the opponent's profile , in addition to note how lost to the opponent. I will take great care to face it .

radek

radek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ofcourse I make notes of players. Simple example some players make an min open with marginal hand like K9o CO. One orbit later the same situation opens 3xbb, showdown KK. So here we have note for him what strong hand he has.

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I make notes,and every day i have more and more new villains.It help me but not always,sometimes i made mistake