Can you recommend any free poker learning sites?

Twisterman

Twisterman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to learn more strategic poker, beyond the beginner stage to step up my game, but all the sites I find are really expensive. Anyone know about a good one that is free? :-D

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cards chat, tournamentpoker edge.com, pokerstrategy.com, pokernews.com

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And if you are investing money in poker training then raiseyouredge.com and upswing.com

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what are you Looking for?
Advanced books? concepts? ranges?

try the Jonathan Little or jennifear push/fold Charts. they are really useful

I'm trying to learn more strategic poker, beyond the beginner stage to step up my game, but all the sites I find are really expensive. Anyone know about a good one that is free? :-D

And if you are investing money in poker training then raiseyouredge.com and upswing.com

he is asking for free Content and you tell him to buy a 700$(MTT Masterclass) Course? nice haha

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The CardsChat community is the best place to learn the game and improve your skills. But I can recommend you to read the book Jared Tendler "The Mental Game of Poker".

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I mean to say you can find many articles in upswing too for free as well as on raise your edge as I forgot to mention over there.

S

Sebi_One_Kenobi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually as you advance in playing poker the training gets more expensive. I've seen trainers charging 60-150 EUR/hour :eek: