I get nervous when I'm playing and manic makes poker a game of bingo,
I think this type of player does not want to win, only to spend time

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You only need to widen your range a bit against this type of player.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I get nervous when I'm playing and manic makes poker a game of bingo,
I think this type of player does not want to win, only to spend time

Different purposes. Not everyone thinks of the same way :p

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We call it "Lotto")))
play often it is pensioners,but there are many varieties of bingo have a paid ticket in that ticket you can win a large sum of money and an apartment,even a similar game is called "Domino"it is played all children and teenagers and pensioners))))

Speedbruce

Speedbruce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky you that can play bingo hands, if i have been waiting premium hands to play, i'll be playing 1 hand every 3 hours and get swallowed by the blinds.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your opinion matters

If you can be honest with yourself then your opinion matters more than any others, but ... if you can't take the comments maybee you are in the wrong place.

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing of Bingo. I try to play a solid poker. Regularly I enter on flop only with good cards and I continue postflop if I connected a good hand or draw. I try to have the discipline to fold good hands with boardcards dangerous.

Jancianna

Jancianna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars became a bingo poker long time ago. We all know.

Could you elaborate please? I am one of those that doesn't know :confused: And since I play there it would be nice knowing :eek:

Z

zkel1980

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like you're doing well and a lot of solid advice in this thread. I need to cut back my opening range and fold a lot sooner. I am definitely still a bit of a "bingo" player!!!! :p

R

rubYtrApp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nuttin new under the sun

Yeah, since TexasHoldumn took over some 2 decades ago, this all in preflop bingo style play has become popular becasue it releys more on luck. .. as far as that goes any poker variant is more luck than anything. Try to get away with your all in preflop nonsense in a 5 card draw variant .Now, not saying you are a bad player, maybe its just that the other poker peeps are jealous about your lucky bingo style play! l0l.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Enjoy their perception of you but you can probably open up a bit and still have a massive edge on their holdings.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are we talking hypers? 6max? How many BB's? What stage of the game? How high are the blinds? How tight Is the table? So many things to factor In prior to even thinking about that A.I play, so yes It may at times seem "Bingo-ish", but their are other reasons why the players are doing this.

Assume you're on a 20-30bb stack near ITM and a "Big stack bully" has been running the table over on the bubble, now again lets say for arguments sake you look down on AKs, but you're out of position, are you telling me you're gonna flat It because It's "AKs vs the wild card" rather than 3bet shove A.I? As you know any sort of reasonable 3bet you may make He/She would end up calling because they have the stack to do so, or are you gonna take a 60/40-70/30 or even a 50/50 or 75/25 on the bubble vs a player such as this?

So again theirs times to do this, now If you're talking about a player with 200bbs shoving A.I every time again same questions must be answered to really get an understanding of the why He/She may be doing so (I myself wouldn't be shoving continuously with over 100bbs) but I've seen players do It on the BTN/CO/HJ/MP/SB

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well.. if you are able to win money at current tables then You must do it correctly. If You understand what, when and how you act and result confirms that then it must be OK. that's my oppinion anyway.:angel: