Did you feel ashamed being around bad players at the table?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you feel ashamed being around bad players at the table? But they win at the expense of luck, affecting your game in the future.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What kind of question is this ? Why anyone should be ashamed because someone has a luck ?

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon Boy.
Yes this situation happens sometimes I think not to play with them because the risk still exists even if you have pocket aces or pocket king.
But that's a fact they never last long in the game these players are hyper turbo and K.O tournament players hyper turbo.
Rest assured and call them if you have the best possible hand as opposed to time banking them.:icon_thum

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i really dont understand this question ...do i feel sorry for them no they are adults and anything they bring to the table can be mine

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel ashamed if I can't beat them... that would mean that I am the bad player!

M

maxi_j

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. I know if they win sometimes they will come back and bring more money.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You watch the opponents double up with bad hands. You would never play like that. But the stack decreases and you are already the worst in terms of chips. Then comes the guilt that you started playing at this table.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A good starting hand doesn't give a 100% chance of winning a hand. A bad player can win two, three hands, but lose at a distance. For this, there is the concept of a bankroll so that you are not surprised by lucky puncher. Whoever makes fewer mistakes wins.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bad players at the table can take your chips from you as fast as a good player can.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
You should be happy that you got bad players in your tables always ! they can get lucky few times but if you are a better player you will crush them most the time , so in the long run they are very profitable and that should make you happy.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Other adults conduct is their own responsibility, your responsible for your behavior & choices.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am a bad player myself , why should I get frustrated with others who play more or less the same as me , lol :)
If you are good player , you have nothing to be afraid , on the long run you will be the winner , even if you suffer some unlucky results or bad beats . If you don't believe this , probably you aren't so good as you think :)

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Being around bad players is how you are supposed to be able to make easy money. Are you ashamed of making money by being seated at a table of bad players?

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
It is difficult to understand whether he is a bad player or a good one, when you can meet him in the game only once in your life. Which side will be lucky, the game will show😁

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel ashamed if I struggle to beat them but not just being in their 'presence' if that's what you mean.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play with players not shame a great success! It is only with these players we get the most money!

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I don't feel bad about playing next to anyone, some you are going to be better than and others are going to be better than you, this is the nature of the game. Knowing this you have to play your game and hope that you are not the bad player that day.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not anymore than I would being around Trump supporters.

Watcheman

Watcheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you mean ashamed? Why I must be shamed?
I can go tilt if someone at the table win with trash cards but not feel shame.
You should know that poker has some disperson at a short distance but you have enough odds you should not change your game. If you loose 5 and more times in a row just do squats or pushups and play again with good cards. luck is not eternal.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, it is only a signal that I have to learn and play more.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Ashamed? Guilty? No way! They are adults and able to make their own decision on how to spend their money.

Should my opponent be ashamed to play me at golf, just because I'm rubbish? Of course not. I treat golf as a hobby and a lot of people treat poker the same way.

I would love to play against this type of player everyday, even if they do get lucky from time to time.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
no, it only shows that I am not well ta exploring these players!