Wpt

R

Redasim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys.
What tips could you give ao a beginner playing a huge tournamnt like 1M wptds.IMG 20210420 183627

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I can't give you advice because I never won a tournament like this.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Unregister and go home. Study the game for like couple of years playing microlimits and using coach, and then maybe if you having success - try again.
If you won some ticket for this event and you must play then i would advice you ask someone else play for you with fifty fifty prize share or somthing :D

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would advise a beginner, regardless of the outcome of the tournament, not to be upset or disappointed. The chances of winning money are slim, but you will still get a good experience. Good luck.

R

Redasim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Unregister and go home. Study the game for like couple of years playing microlimits and using coach, and then maybe if you having success - try again.
If you won some ticket for this event and you must play then i would advice you ask someone else play for you with fifty fifty prize share or somthing :D
Thats right, i won a ticket.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats right, i won a ticket.
Then as i said, i would gave some more skilled player to play in that event. A begginer would almost certainly not go very deep. And you cannot give enough advices to you to change this. You need to know a lot and have a lot of experience to play such big events.
And if you wont get in the money that would be a pity. Cause a good player could certainly get there with not that much of problems.
So i say you give this opportunity to your friend whos beter then you and then chop the winnings fifty fifty or somthing.
Again, i dont think there be enough of some advices to change your opportunities in this event. Simply too much u gota know.