Won $10 in a freeroll: what should I play?

arenaci

arenaci

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed to BetOnline the day before yesterday and won a freeroll yesterday for 10$.
What shall I play with this 10$? Their cash games start from NL10+ and SNGs from 1.5$+. They also have a DoN SNGs involving 8 players which is also 1.5$ with 0.2$ rake.
Whatever I play I would be violating BM.
Expert advice would be appreciated.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably not the answer you wanna hear but I would just sit on it and play more freerolls. If you are a strong sng player that would be your best choice of the ones listed, but as you said your not properly bankrolled for anything they offer with $10.

I signed to BetOnline the day before yesterday and won a freeroll yesterday for 10$.
What shall I play with this 10$? Their cash games start from NL10+ and SNGs from 1.5$+. They also have a DoN SNGs involving 8 players which is also 1.5$ with 0.2$ rake.

O

Ottohenrique 12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have no choice but to keep playing the freerolls and build up your bankroll or make a sufficient deposit so as not to violate BM's requirements.:bandit:
..... agree with colleague!

25thinfantryman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play the $1.10 -- $150.00 GTD tourney 6 max players good tourney just play tight

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Congrats on the win! In terms of BM, you don't want to be spending more than 1-2% of your roll on entries, so I suggest waiting to play in bigger tourneys until you have around $75 banked up. With $10, you could safely play a bunch of dime and quarter tourneys.

Remember, the end goal is to be able to play enough tournaments to avoid the pitfalls of variance and running bad. Good luck. :captain:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to play in a serious manner, then deposit some reasonable amount of money like 100$ for the 1,5$ SnGs or 300$ for 10NL cash games. If its just for fun, then just spend those 10$ to play, whatever you feel like. Probably not cash games though, because then it can all be gone in just one hand. There is no point in "trying to build a bankroll" from freerolls, because it takes way to much time and dont enhance learning. There are also some sites, that will not allow you to withdraw, unless you have been playing with your own money.