Winning can actually=Losing!

F

Fireblade

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I thought I would a session tonight. I played terribly, I was very tired actually while playing the game and decided just to play for a little while. So thats rule number 1 for me now, don't play when you are tired. I kinda went on tilt the first hand I played, I was playing my usual $2nl and I got raised after a flop c-bet. Now in micros this is usually when you have to give up the hand and I probably should have but I called, a scare card came and I shoved the rest of my stack. I was commited anyway, well luckily the raiser only had top pair and I had an overpair, usually they have trips and I called anyway.

Second incident came where I had a pair and raised it up, cbet and got called, checked the turn to let the other player bet, I knew he would. So I called and then bet into him on the river. I then got raised, usually a bad sign in micros but I was getting decent odds and I was only beaten by trips so I called and I had the best two pair. I didn't really play that hand well either and got into a sticky situation when he shoved on the river which he probabaly would not have done had I bet the turn.

I guess my lesson was, don't play when you are too tired, I get in a mood and getting raised did not sit well with me, which is not the way to play at all.

Second lesson was just because you finish up in a session doesn't mean you played well. If I play like that all the time, im going to lose.