lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No, nothing garantys a winning hand, but most of your continuation bets will take it down after the flop, if vilain calls, then thread very carefully.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How old are you? Have you ever played poker?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i m in good position will it makes me always win the hand 100% ? Thank you

Not always the case the player out of position could set a trap and if your not careful you could fall in the trap.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that you can not win in 100% of hands
Thank you for the answer.
No, nothing garantys a winning hand, but most of your continuation bets will take it down after the flop, if vilain calls, then thread very carefully.
Yes you are right, thnx for the answer
How old are you? Have you ever played poker?
I m •• . Yes .
Not always the case the player out of position could set a trap and if your not careful you could fall in the trap.
Correct, I agree with you .

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Assuming this cant be serious. Id say having the better hand and not folding is probably a better way to guarantee victory than position...

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You won't always win in the best position.

But - you will lose less often and less chips.

Good luck !

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Does the horse in lane 3 win every race? If we won every hand when we are in position, we would never have a need to play when out of position

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you won 100% you played in position poker would be so much easier :laugh:

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Assuming this cant be serious. Id say having the better hand and not folding is probably a better way to guarantee victory than position...
Yes , I agree with you
You won't always win in the best position.

But - you will lose less often and less chips.

Good luck !
Ok thank you , and good luck for you too
Does the horse in lane 3 win every race? If we won every hand when we are in position, we would never have a need to play when out of position
I get your point of view . Thnx for the answer
If you won 100% you played in position poker would be so much easier :laugh:
Corrrect . Thanks for the answer

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no of course you can be in better positions and with better hand but fail.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Position or not to win?

Position allows me to see how others react to flops. I am usually not at that point unless I have a bettable hand and have an idea to its' value. I can then make better decisions how I wish to proceed. Good question.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being in a good position helps control the situation but does not mean that by being in a good position you will win the hand:saint:

2Rockets2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In position

if i m in good position will it makes me always win the hand 100% ? Thank you
Position is very important however it does not in any guarantee a winning hand but only gives you the maximum information available and allows you to make the best decision

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Position

Position provides the greatest advantage of information upon which to base your decision, excluding the blinds which counters this advantage for the first round of wagering. However, partial information is not full information but can give an edge on successful bluffing , how to play a hand, and when it may be ideal to fold. I'm sure this is not a new revelation, but simply stated for the reading.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No one can win 100% of the time in poker.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no of course you can be in better positions and with better hand but fail.
Yes , that s what I have see from all the answers , thank you
Position allows me to see how others react to flops. I am usually not at that point unless I have a bettable hand and have an idea to its' value. I can then make better decisions how I wish to proceed. Good question.
Yes , seems u are a good player , thank you for the answer and good luck
Being in a good position helps control the situation but does not mean that by being in a good position you will win the hand:saint:
Position is very important however it does not in any guarantee a winning hand but only gives you the maximum information available and allows you to make the best decision
I agree with you , position will makes you see the moves of your opponents because you will be the last to act . Thanks
Position provides the greatest advantage of information upon which to base your decision, excluding the blinds which counters this advantage for the first round of wagering. However, partial information is not full information but can give an edge on successful bluffing , how to play a hand, and when it may be ideal to fold. I'm sure this is not a new revelation, but simply stated for the reading.
Thank you , your answer was really helpful ( your answer is an example of a quality post :) )
not allways
Yes
Good player can win from any position.
That depends , ever good players lose sometimes.
No one can win 100% of the time in poker.
Correct
No, glad you asked. Such a solid gold question! You will not.
Thank you for you answer, I really appreciate it .