Why are you still losing?

IcyNicy

IcyNicy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just tell me one thing. How can I play aggressively enough against calling stations? Is it worth it? There is probably something that I don't understand yet. But the thing is I don't want to loose my chips for no reason. I just tried to bluff and what do I have? Nothing I will say you

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People also have a problem of jumping stakes and playing outside of their bankroll. Some have reaped benefits in these situations but many don't understand the difference in strategy and gameplay when you change stakes. I think you nailed it for the top 8 though!

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just tell me one thing. How can I play aggressively enough against calling stations? Is it worth it? There is probably something that I don't understand yet. But the thing is I don't want to loose my chips for no reason. I just tried to bluff and what do I have? Nothing I will say you

In such tournaments and games, players almost do not believe in bluffing

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The traps I fall into usually go under one of these:

Usually it will start with a bad run.

Then I elapse into a passive streak where I feel like I am behind whenever I encounter any type of betting/raising.

Or, I stubbornly stay at a table trying to get back at the luckbox for his moronic call and 3 outter miracle river.

Bad luck starts the avalanche, but it's my inability to manage bad runs that keeps things going.

That said, the worst I've been at any site is running in place for months. I've never lost overall at any site.

Miketheman190

Miketheman190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I call all ins too much. I can't fold a straight. I always, well usually get to the top of a tournament in chips then lose

NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I call all ins too much. I can't fold a straight. I always, well usually get to the top of a tournament in chips then lose
in time you will learn ... the main thing is that your mind is cold

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps pick two options: 2 and 7.