Why do I prefer

M

Murph1969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the positions at the table everybody says are the worst? I love the small blind because it’s easy to steal from. I love the BB for the same reason plus it might be folded around to you. I love UTG because there is power in being the first raiser. Maybe it changes at high stakes, but many hands don’t go to a flop.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the positions at the table everybody says are the worst? I love the small blind because it’s easy to steal from. I love the BB for the same reason plus it might be folded around to you. I love UTG because there is power in being the first raiser. Maybe it changes at high stakes, but many hands don’t go to a flop.
It is a good idea to learn to play well from all the positions. :)

Make sure you are playing with correct frequencies or as you rise in stakes you will get abused from these positions.

Good work in having no fear and trying your strategy. :D

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Good luck with that.

:rofl: