Where do you study poker?

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just once I saw on TV how to play poker, and thought that at first it is a very interesting and unpredictable game. Only then did I realize how wrong I was)

In fact, after learning to play with friends, I asked them to play for money(it was easy money for soda)

M

Madd River

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Learning

Lots of reading at first then I went to WPT Boot Camp. I really learned a lot there.
Then came the practice and application . Followed by analyzing hands to see where they went wrong or right. Making adjustments along the way.
It all pays off in the end.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
study poker

Good evening everyone.
I learned a lot from watching poker twitch broadcasts.
Just type in poker twitch and click on the first option, you will get countless live poker streams from various game types, texas holdem, omaha, sit go´s.
I see how the best players play in each situation, I don't try to do the same but I try to understand what the idea is for him to make that play.
When I finish playing a tournament I analyze my actions what I could do differently for a better technical level, I pay close attention to my opponents' size, hands that I could play differently is how I study and realize that I've improved. enough, but I know that much remains to be learned.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm learning poker online. Watch different tournaments and interesting hands. Still need practice and the more the better.

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of vloggers who vlog on youtube about their poker sessions. Most of them are quite interesting. I believe every time you play you learn something new. Eventually you learn from your own mistakes. Practice makes perfect.