When you win a big pot?!

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you think about when you win a big pot?!

When it’s more happen? When you hid your best hand? When you play of form agressive preflop?

What’s your best strategy for your big pot?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

When it’s more happen? When you hid your best hand? When you play of form agressive preflop?

Hello.
My strategy is to be patient, which means I do not play with junk. My strategy is effective and always gives good results. :)

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
BIG Game

at the end of the tournament, it must be the big victory. And the all-in is making life difficult for the player.:jd4::deal:

S

StreetPhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Trapping is what it's all about.
I especially love it when my opponent keeps betting into me and I had the goods all along.
A healthy amount of aggression is needed in any session/tournament so that you can bluff and/or take down some smaller pots but trapping creates larger pots, in my opinion.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Método

I thin that a tournament you can survive more time if you create more trapping during the tournaments?!

It’s poor keep only one strategy during all tournament?

Trapping is what it's all about.
I especially love it when my opponent keeps betting into me and I had the goods all along.
A healthy amount of aggression is needed in any session/tournament so that you can bluff and/or take down some smaller pots but trapping creates larger pots, in my opinion.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The strategy is always to be unpredictable.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My best strategy for playing is to know what type player I am up against.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, I would prefer to show that my map is not very good. I will show, they say, not too much, but still I hope to win. In other words, I will pretend that my cards are not very good.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oppinion

You think you can win a bigger pot when you bet before you can make it grow, or when you let the villain bet / bluff to let you grow or re-raise
Of course, I would prefer to show that my map is not very good. I will show, they say, not too much, but still I hope to win. In other words, I will pretend that my cards are not very good.