thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when did you start to multi table...

So here I am playing in an 8 man 1k event and is 5 on each table left.

Two guys are sitting out but acr software doesnt tell you this.... Two other guys in room with me or table....

I stole 1 milly chips till we got down to 8 players... The two other players had no ideal these guys were sitting out they would fold blinds to them the whole time smdh......

So anyway those two finished 3rd and 4th i picked up 2nd was all in with better hit flop four card flush he had like 1.2 milly more then my 2.5 milly stack so no gtd id win if win that hand.... anyway whether playing 1 room or 4 or 6 as i play all the time SHAME on you .... pay attention

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes, I see that a lot. People keep folding to players that are sitting out. And I know that when I've been playing several games at a time that I've missed it a time or two. I do wish ACR would let you know they are not there.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started to play multi-table when I played big tournament. freerolls.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On 888 Poker and pokerstars it is clearly stated, if a player is sitting out. Furthermore on PokerStars sitting out is considered folding, even though you are not facing a bet. Which in my opinion is, how it should be. On 888 Poker a lot of players enter freerolls, even though they have no intention of playing a single hand. And this makes sense, because if they get lucky and win, every time they are forced in with their last chips, they can still cash. The chance is small, but since they pay nothing to play, they have nothing to lose either. And this is hardly, what freerolls are intended for. Sometimes as much as half the players on a 888 freeroll table are sitting out.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah.. sites that let sitouts win hands are not my favorite sites to play at. Even worse when the site does not indicate to the players, that the person in the hand is a sitout.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a maximum of 2 tables at a time. I can't play more tables because I find it difficult to concentrate. I prefer not to play at all than to play as a donkey.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ya i play six rooms often most everyday at one point.... am finding out that using a hud pt4 is overbearing computer when do that multiple sites and rooms.... can do 4 rooms on acr and what ive set up for pt4 works well.... I had too much information was asking for which caused my computer issues I think... basically need a new cpu when can get one better then have now.... ram is fine but pt4 seems a bit bulky if have too many identifiers running and does not do good with all rooms where it will mess up my main play time me out at times on acr....

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always open

MTT is always open.
The free roll and a one necessary to me.

It's already from 7 years before.